The ROI of a podcast w/ Brendan Hufford
In this episode, Matt is talking to Brendan Hufford about ROI and marketing. He also goes over his background in teaching and marketing and how that led to his SEO course titled, “SEO for the Rest of Us.” Today Brendan brings his high energy, enthusiasm, and expertise about SEO, his YouTube channel, and marketing for podcasts. He also talks about community: what it means to be a community member, how to create and cultivate a good community, and the whys of building a community around your brand and podcast.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. If you have a quick moment in this busy holiday season, please leave us a review on iTunes. It is your continued support that will help us continue to help others. Thank you so much!
Today you’ll learn about:
- Brendan’s background in teaching and marketing
- What is “SEO for the Rest of Us”?
- Where to go to learn SEO
- Guest interviews and building the community
- The importance of looking at first day downloads
- The statistics to look at, to see if listeners are getting value from the show
- Thumbnails and cover art for a podcast
- Raising awareness for your podcast
- The importance of resilience, showing up every day, and the creator’s spirit
SEO for the Rest of Us, website: https://seofortherestofus.org/
SEO for the Rest of Us, podcast: https://seofortherestofus.org/podcast-listen/
SEO for the Rest of Us, twitter: https://twitter.com/seo4therestofus
SEO for the Rest of Us, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvS-nX0_SZHL7BmACVRgQA/featured
Brendan Hufford, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/lpflyer88
Jay Acunzo’s workshop: https://marketingshowrunners.podia.com/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Brought to you by Craig Hewitt from Castos of Audience