Castos purchases the 3 Clips podcast
On this episode of the Audience podcast, we’re featuring a new podcast acquired by Castos: The 3 Clips podcast. Castos owner Craig Hewitt and 3 Clips host Jay Acunzo talk about the acquisition process along with a few tips on the fundamentals of podcasting. They also share their thoughts on what makes a show great and how smaller shows can achieve that.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. It is your continued support that will help us continue to help others. Thank you so much! Never miss another show by subscribing at castos.com/subscribe.
Today you’ll learn about:
- What does “enough” look like?
- The acquisition process
- What is Castos and what does Castos do?
- What did Castos find appealing about 3 Clips
- The creative process and the importance of great storytelling
- The fundamentals of a good interview
- How to craft a better narrative
- A breakdown of some most well-regarded shows/hosts, and how they are so successful
3 Clips Podcast: https://3clipspodcast.com/
Castos Academy: https://academy.castos.com/
Castos, private podcast: http://academy.castos.com/private/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Clubhouse video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8729ZpWpmIw
Brought to you by Craig Hewitt from Castos of Audience