Should you use YouTube for your podcast?
In this episode, Matt talks about whether or not you should utilize the YouTube platform for your podcast. He lists and explains a number of reasons why YouTube is great for interaction with your current listeners, and will help attract new listeners. He also covers a couple of reasons why some people prefer not to use YouTube and his thoughts on those as well.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. It is your continued support that will help us continue to help others. Thank you so much!
Today you’ll learn about:
- Success of your podcast is determined by the things you do outside the podcast
- Introducing a new medium for listeners to engage with
- YouTube is the second largest search engine
- The livestreaming component is a great way to interact with listeners
- Is there any reason not to publish to YouTube?
- Comments and negativity
Castos Academy: https://academy.castos.com/
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Clubhouse video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8729ZpWpmIw
Brought to you by Craig Hewitt from Castos of Audience