The Truth About What It Takes To Be A Successful Content Creator
On today’s episode, Craig talks with Ben Pines, the Head of Content and Product Evangelist of Elementor. Ben is a marketing expert that has developed several successful online ventures in the past few years, one of which is Elementor, the most popular website builder for Wordpress. Both Elementor and Castos help enable creators to make and share content with their audience. We are going to focus on debunking the myths around how easy it is to be a content creator and run a successful online business.
If you have any questions about this episode or want to get some of the resources we mentioned, head over to Castos.com/podcast. And as always, if you’re enjoying the show please share it with someone who you think would enjoy it as well. Thank you so much!
Today you’ll learn about:
- What does it really mean to be a content creator?
- The current trends in the industry
- Why people become content creators
- The importance of credentials
- Mistakes that new content creators make
- Starting out without a plan
- Not thinking of it as a business
- The transparency of the industry
- Inspiration and mentors in the space
- Being a brand in the industry and the risk involved
- Making a stance as a company
- The difficulty to succeed in the email marketing space
- Ben’s interactions with customers and their practices behind the scenes of Elementor
- Audible and podcasting habits
- What we can learn from classic literature and other content creators
Elementor, website: https://elementor.com/
Elementor, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt9kG_EDX8zwGSC1-ycJJVA
Castos, website: Castos.com/
Castos, YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/castos
Brought to you by Craig Hewitt from Castos of Audience